I’m a long-time fan of Stephen King and also a lover of audiobooks. So when King has a new book out, I wait impatiently for the email from Simon & Schuster offering it on audio, immediately sending in my request. I often don’t even bother to find out what the book is about, which was […]
from 5 Minutes For Books https://ift.tt/2lJfolT
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
'Anger in the streets': Tens of thousands protest in Spain over housing crisis
More than 50 protests took place on Saturday after the government failed to get emergency legislation through parliament. from BBC News ht...
-
The star died in California on Friday after being diagnosed with cancer, her publicist says. from BBC News https://ift.tt/9PxH8Uf
-
Oscar Jenkins, 33, is sentenced to 13 years by a Russian-controlled court in eastern Ukraine. from BBC News https://ift.tt/Fe9cZL2
-
Mountain rescue recovered the five bodies a day after they were alerted to multiple pairs of abandoned skis. from BBC News https://ift.tt/...
No comments:
Post a Comment