Oh dear, late again, but here it is! I had a good start of “reading more” as I mentioned last month, but February has been taken up with an upcoming move and a crochet project, so we’ll see if I get back in. I at least like to live vicariously through each of you. Link […]
from 5 Minutes For Books http://ift.tt/2sZRf0L
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Buildings swept away as flash floods hit central Nepal
A flash flood at the Budhi Gandaki River has swept away several buildings and bridges, two months after catastrophic floods hit the country....
-
A flash flood at the Budhi Gandaki River has swept away several buildings and bridges, two months after catastrophic floods hit the country....
-
The former employees were investigated for sharing data with an outside AI evaluation group. from BBC News https://ift.tt/2sDbuw9
-
A Kyiv resident told the BBC she has moved away from "everything that can be a Russian target" as Ukraine braces for another cold ...
No comments:
Post a Comment